- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
You can restore files from any Storage location as follows:
- Click the "Restore" button in the left-hand menu bar
- Select the Storage Vault containing the backed-up data and click "Next"
- Select the Protected Item that you want to restore and click "Next"
- (Optional) Click the Caret to Unfold the Protected Item, this will allow you to pick from a history of available backups.
- Select which files to restore and click "Next"
- (Optional) By default, all files are restored. You can use the "Choose files" radio option to select individual files or folders to restore.
- Select the destination path to restore to and click "Next"
The restore job will start within the main window interface.