- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Remove a single backup snapshot
You can remove a single snapshot from within a Storage Vault as follows:
- Click the “Restore” button in the left-hand menu bar
- Select the Storage Vault containing the backed-up data and click “Next”
- Identify the Protected Item snapshot that you want to remove from the Storage Vault, unfolding if necessary
- Right click the Protected Item snapshot and choose “Delete this snapshot”
eazyBackup will remove the snapshot from the Storage Vault and then immediately clean up unused data within the Storage Vault to save on disk space.