- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
Couldn’t save folder details: fs.TempFile: Access is denied
This error is likely related to the eazyBackup delegate service user having insufficent permissions to to access one of the default temp folder locations.
You will need to switch the eazybackup.delegate service user on this device to use the local system account, or another Windows user of your choice, such as your own account.
- Open Windows Services: Press the Windows Key + R
- In the Run dialog box type Services.msc, press enter
- In the list of Windows Services, locate eazyBackup.Delegate
- Right click on the eazyBackup.Delegate service, select properties
- Click on the Log On tab
- Select Log on as: Local System account - or another Windows user of your choice
- Click OK
- Right click on the eazyBackup.Delegate, select Restart
- Run a backup to confirm the issue is resolved